Steve & Kathleen Gano
PO Box 98066
Lakewood, WA 98496-0066
A Washington State Lobbying Firm, Steve Gano and Associates specializes in representing business clients in matters that affect them before the Washington State Legislature, the executive branch, and state agencies.
In business since 1990, Steve & Kathleen Gano work with their clients to establish clear goals and objectives, an implementation strategy that includes coalition building, a communication plan, and a reporting protocol back to the client.
They pride themselves on their
work ethic and quiet effectiveness their clients have come to expect.
- Clear goal setting and strategy with clients to achieve legislative objectives
- Development of a reporting protocol back to the client
- Monitor all proposed legislation for impacts to our clients and alert them to possible impacts
- Coordinate the drafting of legislation and amendments for adoption
- Develop coalitions where needed to achieve the legislative objective
- Arrange client meetings with legislators both during the legislative session and the interim
- Represent clients at trade association meetings and strategy sessions
- Monitor and participate in interim legislative meetings, task forces, and blue ribbon commissions
- Research and analyze voting records of incumbents
- Monitor, research and evaluate the political landscape for incumbents and challengers in an election year
- Recommend to clients political contribution strategies
- Maintain proper registration and monthly reporting with the state Public Disclosure Commission (PDC) for firm members and clients